Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Legal Adult

How is it possible but that my younger sister is 21...I thought I was still 21. Crap. 
I didn't start blogging in time to give birthday tributes to everyone in my fam but the tradition  started with Chloe and it will now continue with THE Stacie Michelle Stauffer, 
born May 29 1987.

Stacie is the one who:

Came as my first little sister and first playmate.
Had a SUPER high pitched voice growing up.
Used to climb up doorways like a monkey and stay there to surprise you.
Could jump off the third stair and land in the splits. (not anymore I hope!)
Used to ask me to convince Mom and Dad to let us sleep downstairs.
I call if have a dirty joke I need to tell.
I go exploring with...even when trespassing.
I reminisce about Toppenish with.
I talk about *Magical childhood summers with.
I used to fight with over CURLING IRONS and MIRROR TIME :)
I exchange horrible dating stories with.
Understands how comforting the smell of mint and the sound of trains can be.
I miss very much since we are away for the summer BUT I hope she has a 
MERRY* BIRTHDAY!!!  I love you TONS Stace!!






4 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

In answer to your question, "Are you planning the next one yet?", I think the appropriate response is, "Are you planning the first one yet?" Ha ha...so really I still can't believe I have a one year old...or a kid at all, for that matter! I'm pretty sure that I'm still single and living in Rexburg, coming down to Utah on weekends to visit you, right? Which gets me to this recent post of yours...Stacie, 21? No way! It's just not possible because that would make me feel old! I'm still convinced that David is 19 because well...umm, he looked EXACTLY the same when he came home from his mission! I think someone just froze his body for two years and then gave him back to us with a bunch of fake mission pictures. Anyway, I think my comment is getting entirely too long and creepy so I'm ending it right here after I ask, "How's Boston?"

Sarah Nelson said...

Or I guess I should have asked how New Hamphire is because that's where you're living, right?

Matt & Megan Berry said...

no more fights about her borrowing your id?... thats boring. AND i miss you.

Anonymous said...

T-Ball, your pictures of you and Stacie as little humans made me cry....