
I love little random things that have the ability to really brighten your day. I've been so stressed with packing up and getting ready to move that I've just felt on edge for a little too long.
Today I was walking through Smith's grocery store and Frank Sinatra was singing
"Call Me Irresponsible" over the loudspeaker. I'm a big BIG fan of Mr. Sinatra.
As I continued pushing, I found myself cart to cart with an older man dressed in his Sunday best singing along with Frank. I couldn't help but give him a grin.
As we passed he smiled and whispered to me, "I just love the good ones" and then kept on singing.
I love the good ones too.
2 comments:
Wow, what a perfectly awesome moment! That had to have been so cool! What a cute old man...that would have made my day too.
How cute! You ready for NH?
Post a Comment