Saturday, May 24, 2008

Point A to Point B...


We are packed up and moved out of Provo. Destination? New Hampshire

After today I know I will NOT live in Wyoming and/or Nebraska (no offense).
We made it through to Omaha where we are staying tonight. 
Tomorrow we get up early and head to Cleveland.  
Things Left To See: Notre Dame, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Niagara Falls. 

Other excursions may occur but after already spending one 13 hr day in the car, we are kind of in the  "bomb through it" mode. Who Knows.

3 comments:

Christina and Ryan said...

After driving from Provo to Long Island I can safely say that I will also not be living in Wyoming or Nebraska. My favorite memory from the trip: a filthy rest area in Nebraska and on the sink in the bathroom was a handwritten sign that read "Don't drink the water". So shady.
You are going to be SO grateful once you are in NH and out of the car. It's too long to be in a car.

Jamie said...

This reminds me all too well of two summers ago when we made the same trek out East and I was two months pregnant and throwing up the whole way there. That was certainly an interesting experience. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your summer adventures!

Sarah Nelson said...

Wow...good luck with that drive! I'm tired just thinking of the distance you have to go! Get there safe and let us know how it went!