I want to start this post by congratulating Matt on completing the first of eleven weeks with his internship at AIG!! I have been getting up with him at 5:30am every morning to make his lunch and drive him to the carpool pick up. We'll see how long I last but he is the real champ because I could go back to bed but he's got work til 5 and gets home around 6:30.
Anyway he is doing great and I am so proud of him. While he was hard at work on Friday, I got to have a VERY fun day out with the girls.
Celebrating Kathleen's 20th (not 21st!) at Cheesecake Factory.

We waited an HOUR to be seated...but it was worth it. Then we spent
a couple hours at the amazing Natick Mall.

After the Mall we parted ways with Kathleen, Taylor, and Jordan and

After the Mall we parted ways with Kathleen, Taylor, and Jordan and
It was so neat to spend time in the Temple with family and friends. We
even met Elder Nelson who was in town for a Temple fireside. After that it was
on to another great meal. Mom and Dad Cook are taking VERY good care of us!
Today Matt and I got a little sun at Hampton Beach. It was really fun to go
back because the last time we went it was on the day we got engaged.
SIDENOTE: I have found that East Coasters have a much easier time making small
talk with strangers even if it is TOO personal and in an accent that I am
Before we left Provo, Matt gave me these two 'scrapbook' pages with a
list of ten things we would do this summer. Everything from
a Red Sox game to hiking the White Mountains. Well, our first weekend
was a success and I look forward to many more!

We really are having so much fun. I'm learning how to get myself around, I got a job, and I

We really are having so much fun. I'm learning how to get myself around, I got a job, and I look forward to spending my afternoons by the pool with Janice while Matt slaves away at
work because in the fall its back to the role reversal:)



1 comment:
Wow! Sounds like you're having lots of fun! Just curious Toni, what job did you get? And seriously, enjoy any relaxation you can while you're there! You deserve it.
Post a Comment