happy birthday to ashley swapp!!!
I just had to give a little tribute to my wonderful friend on her special day!
especially after the amazing poem she wrote for me on mine*
"THUG LIFE" Ashley
"Married Couple Trips" Ashley
"MIDNIGHT RIDER" Ashley
"PRE-Wedding Night" Ashley
"CINCO DE MAYO" Ashley
"Snow Bunny" Ashley
Because of Ashley Jensen Swapp:
* I was introduced to ridiculously large purses and, obviously, ridiculously large sunglasses.
* I tried my first (and last) taste of Garlic Ice Cream.
* I started wearing earrings again freshman year.
* I learned of the deliciousness of the vanilla bean frappuccino (coffee free!)
* I was able to have the BEST time ever in Hawaii! (tribe induction & sharks included)
* Two words...Lake Powell. Though I think our ears will never be the same. Gross.
* I was introduced to the oh-so-charming Matthew Cook!
I remember teaching a Sunday School lesson once where it said to ask the class, "What brings happiness to your days?" My very first thought? Ashley Jensen. Everyone who knows her would agree. She can truly brighten any day and that is only one reason why I am extremely grateful to have her as a friend.
I love ya Rev.
1 comment:
You are quite simply the best. Rove you.
Post a Comment