Sunday, May 11, 2008

Matt and Toni's Excellent Adventure


Here's the update of our trip to Vegas/Disneyland. It was way too much fun and I'm sure it will be a time that we'll look back on when we start having little "cookies" and start planning family vacations. We already posted about Vegas and the amazing Juanes so we start with the drive to Anaheim...


Just had to do In 'N' Out

THIS should not be legal. Ridiculous.

Newport Beach. This was happy Matt...before the 
Sunburn really developed. ouch.


We both found our favorite foods. Matt's was obvious...

Mine was the classic frozen banana. Can't pass it up.


Hugh Hefner's girlfriend Holly. Met her in the bathroom
at Space Mountain.

In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room...

   Magical.

On to the next adventure...moving to New Hampshire! Matt has an internship in Boston this summer and we will be making the cross-country DRIVE in about 2 weeks. Recommendations for "tourist"  spots are welcome. So far we're planning Wrigley Field, Nauvoo, and Niagra falls. But there's got to be something from Wyoming to Iowa right?? who knows.

3 comments:

Christina and Ryan said...

I experienced a burst of laughter when I saw the picture of you, Matt and Holly...especially reading that you met her in the bathroom. That's juts great! It reminds of me when my friend and I followed LaFawnduh from Napoleon Dynamite to the bathroom on campus and waited outside for her so we could ask for a picture.

Sarah Nelson said...

Aww! That looked like so much fun! Now I want to go to Disneyland! So...umm...did I hear right? Are you already mentioning babies? Ha ha! Good luck on the move this summer! Be safe!

Jamie said...

Thank you for meeting Holly. Ha!