Man-Child.(See Below to Understand) He is such a stud but be careful... he will re-con you if you aren't on your A-game.
It really is unfair that my family is this good looking.However, today is Chloe's 16th Birthday!! She is the last of the Stauffer girls to enter the dating world and I just had to giver her a little shout out today. The picture below perfectly explains our individual personalities growing up. (Chloe---you have to know that I REALLY love you because I'm posting a picture from my FAT DAYS!!! :) )
I was always a tom-boy and in this oh-so-unfortunate picture you see what horrible fashion sense I had (have??). Honestly, a bandana and overalls????
Stacie, being all sly putting bunny ears on Megan, is perfect because she was always a little mischievous yet covered it with a smile.
Megan is the showboat. She was always front and center and was constantly cracking us up. Plus she could do military push ups before kindergarten.
And then there's special Sweet Sixteen Chloe. Look at that smile and those braids :) This is the girl that coordinated her hairbrush color to her shirt and scrunchy color for her week at girls camp. My dad goes to HER to ask if his outfit is okay before he leaves the house.
Sometimes, she makes him change several times before he can leave.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE! We are so proud of you and how awesome you are. Dating and Driving. Wow. Stay away from dumb boys! And if you want a reaction from the parents, just tell them that if you decide to follow in Mom's footsteps you'll be married in 3 YEARS! I love you Chloe.
3 comments:
You really have such an attractive family(not to mention cool)and that picture of you and your sisters from way back when is so cute! And for the record I think that you look adorable in your overalls and not fat at all.
Awww! Chloe can't be 16! I'm starting to feel old! :) Tell Chloe to hide your family's chainsaw and any other sharp tools or guns before her first date! You know firsthand what your Dad is like when his little girls go on dates!
LOVE the picture of you in the overalls. Hilarious!
Post a Comment