Wednesday, February 4, 2009

3 comments:

StacieStauffer said...

Love this Pic almost as much as I love you guys =)


(Wow, did I really post a comment on here before Sarah? Alright!)

:)

Anonymous said...

Aww! Cute! You're hilarious Stacie... do I really comment first every time? Huh... I didn't realize. I guess I'll just have to keep trying to beat you to hold down my record! You can have this post though. Back to Toni... in answer to your question, I get to find out what I'm having when I'm about 20 weeks along and right now I'm 13 1/2 weeks. So, I still have a little bit to go. I guess around the end of March will be when I find out. I just went to my first doctor's appointment today and the baby's doing great. My due date is Aug. 8th. I'll post the ultrasound picture when I can get my hands on a scanner. Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

Toni, let me jog your memory about Fairy Tale Town... I have been there on a field trip with my grade school class, but for some reason, I remember my Dad being there, which didn't make sense. Well, Dad let me know I was confusing Fairy Tale Town with Fairy Land. Fairy Land is in Oakland, which is probably where you went too. They have all these giant exhibits made from different stories and you buy a key and when you put it in the lock of one of the statues, it tells a story. Pretty cool! You were probably there too! Oh, and I've made turning my hair brown a tradition for when I get pregnant... that way I don't have to dye it and I save money that i can put towards that baby (or maternity clothes)! Ha ha! I'm missing the blonde already, especially because I'll be a brunette all through summer and somehow I feel like I should be blonde then. Oh well!