Lately I've gotten a few rude anonymous comments on different posts. So Anonymous, if you want me to leave your comment up, please be so kind as to leave your name. If not, don't waste your time commenting because I will continually delete your nonsense.
8 comments:
Ugh... don't you HATE that! The nerve of some people!
Ha ha ha ha! You don't know who this is... that's the beauty of the anonymous comment and I bet it's just driving you insane... okay, this is your cousin, Sarah just trying to annoy you! I actually hate anonymous comments too, but technically, this is no longer an anonymous comment since I told you it was me. See, you can still love me!
EW! Who would leave you rude comments?? You are the bomb dot com, Toni. Fo realz. It's probably someone who is jealous because you are so hot. (Take that anonymous).
lame. You can set up your blog where you approve comments before they post. Just an idea...
Maybe it's the same friendly, kind-hearted person who left the ever-so-tender comments on my blog regarding Josh Duhamel. I programmed my blog so no one can leave anonymous comments. Something to consider, perhaps.
Wambulance...
Just for your information, we used to go to Fairyland in Oakland when you were little. Maybe you remember that. We are heading to Pebble tomorrow and be back on Tuesday morning. Hope all goes well.
Love and kisses
It's just too classic that this problem would happen to you... and the life of Toni the tiger continues...
Post a Comment