So I was over at my gmas last night and we were flipping through the channels and ended up on BYU, her favorite, and got to see your beautiful face on True Blue! So fun! You were amazing as usually! E got all excited when he saw you b/c I was clapping and telling him "that's your cousin buddy say Hi" I think he even gave the TV a kiss!
2 comments:
Toni, look at Brandon's Blog for his pebble beach pictures. They are great
Grandma G
So I was over at my gmas last night and we were flipping through the channels and ended up on BYU, her favorite, and got to see your beautiful face on True Blue! So fun! You were amazing as usually! E got all excited when he saw you b/c I was clapping and telling him "that's your cousin buddy say Hi" I think he even gave the TV a kiss!
Post a Comment