Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Is this real!?

Has anyone else seen this commercial and been completely speechless? Oh my.




I guess it's a reminder that I live in Utah.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.......




Oh! For a minute there, I was speechless! Ha ha! Alright Toni, you bought them didn't you? Just admit it... you've been dying for a bumpit. Okay, enough joking... I have to stop. Ugh!

Jamie and Preston said...

Oh my heck, that informercial is on all the time on Ethan's cartoon channel! The celebrity bump it look is my fav! LOL! It is so Utah! You know some Mom with a bizzilion daughters who are hair challenged came up with it to make her daughters cuter to snag those RM's! If I were single....OH Man, look out, I would so sport the BUMPIT!

Christina and Ryan said...

I saw this advertised on the side of Facebook a couple months ago and it made my life complete!! Now every time Ryan and I see girls that have teased hair we say "bump it?". Oh Utah, you are too easy to make fun of...

Jamie and Preston said...

I stand corrected, the lady is from Fresno. What a let down! Probably relocated from Utah though!

Josh and Tiff said...

uhhh, yeah, i've seen that on tv and i wanted to kill utah. i mean, it's bad enough to actually rat your hair just so it's higher, but to buy something to do it for you. ridiculous. thanks for sharing this with the world and i hope to never see it again :)

ps... why don't we hang out?

StacieStauffer said...

I was looking for some of these in the store a while ago but couldnt find them anywhere. I didn't know they sold them on TV!! Thanks Tones!



Let me know if you want me to order some for you when I order mine.

Toni S. Cook said...

ha stace.

you would

Kim and Dallas said...

That is why I live in California....and will raise my kids in California :)jk Love you Utah people!!!