"I loved it, thought Heath Ledger was amazing and I plan on seeing it again soon. Still determining if it's a favorite."


We are both very tired today but I say it was definitely worth it. Now Matt says we are going to see it again Saturday night, this time in the IMAX. I'm up for it.
Saturday afternoon will be spent at Weirs Beach on Lake Winnipesaukee.

I'm rather excited to go A.) because I love spending sunny days near the water and
B.) because of this movie...

"Dr. Marvin I'm SAILING!"
"Mrs. M, this corn is simply scrumptious. Is it handshucked?"
CLASSIC!
2 comments:
I'm so glad that Lake Winnipesaukee reminds you of "What About Bob" because that's the first thing I think of! Your summer in NH sounds like it has been so much fun. One of my favorite things about NH is that stores carry up to size 4X for the big women who live there. Also, the maple syrup is amazing! I'm sure those two things are somehow related.
Take pictures for me!!!! I love "What About Bob"! Classic movie! I'm glad you liked "Dark Knight". I'll be seeing it tomorrow. As for tonight, I'm going to see "Mamma Mia"... Greg volunteered to watch Parker instead of going to the movie with me. I wonder why that is? Ha ha... poor guy probably considers himself lucky that I'm not going to drag him along!
Post a Comment