They do look alike. Wow! I have to contest your previous statement about your sisters' beauty. I think you are the prettiest of the bunch!
I have to agree with Jamie. Of course, I am certainly prejudiced in favor of blondes and brown eyes. I think you are beautiful.Love you, Grandma
She does look so much like her. I remember talking about that with Hayley last time we saw you guys. All I have to say is those are some good jeans in the family because you are all gorgeous. In fact I'm a little jealous!!
your sis is gorgeous!! I love alexis bledel, if you're gonna look like a movie star that's a good one to be compared to!
I think all of the Stauffer girls are wicked gorgeous. Obviously it is a genetic thing from there father....Guess Who???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They do look alike. Wow! I have to contest your previous statement about your sisters' beauty. I think you are the prettiest of the bunch!
I have to agree with Jamie. Of course, I am certainly prejudiced in favor of blondes and brown eyes. I think you are beautiful.
Love you, Grandma
She does look so much like her. I remember talking about that with Hayley last time we saw you guys. All I have to say is those are some good jeans in the family because you are all gorgeous. In fact I'm a little jealous!!
your sis is gorgeous!! I love alexis bledel, if you're gonna look like a movie star that's a good one to be compared to!
I think all of the Stauffer girls are wicked gorgeous. Obviously it is a genetic thing from there father....
Guess Who???
Post a Comment