When the clock strikes twelve we will be in our seats and ready for what everyone is telling me is an AMAZING movie. Nevermind the fact that when it ends TWO and a HALF hours later at around 2:45, I will still have to get up at 5:30 to drive Matt to his carpool and he will still have to work a full day in Boston.
I love old-school Batman. The classic series on Nick-at-Nite, the 90's cartoons, and the Keaton-era (val kilmer--decent. clooney-- not so much.)

Shout out to my sister Megan who LOVED the Batman Cartoons and
now LOVES Christian Bale.
Oh if only she was of age when THIS movie was popular...

2 comments:
Holy Toledo Batman! "Dunna nunna nunna nunna dunna nunna nunna nunna Batman!!!" Wow. That was my pathetic attempt to recreate his cartoon theme song! So, I have to give kudos to you guys for the midnight showing and having to get up early the next day. You are true fans! Brandon works at the movie theatres and so he got to watch the "dry run" last night to make sure the movie was set up properly for opening day. I can't wait to find out how he liked it! And wow, you are SO right about the Beach Boys and G&G Stauffer! This is what I picture... getting in there car to go somewhere and Grandpa popping in the Beach Boys cassette tape (oh the beautiful cassette tapes, we were so cool) and all of us rocking out and singing along! Wow... life was so simple then, but don't worry, I'm raising my boy right. He LOVES the Beach Boys! I'll have to film him when I play the Beach Boys because he dances around the house and it is SO cute! Anyway, have fun at the midnight showing!
Okay, I pulled this quote off of Brandon's facebook that he wrote before going to bed last night: " I watched Dark Knight and I think it is one of the greatest movies of all time." Let's hope he's not exaggerating!
Post a Comment