So pretty much all I want to do for this post is quote 'What About Bob' but instead I will just say that if your childhood was so depraved that it did not include this movie, do yourself a favor and watch it.
Matt and I had a great time at Winnipesaukee. We went to an area called Weirs Beach that actually was a sandy beach that lead into the lake. Perfect weather. Perfect company. And then that night...we saw The Dark Knight for the second time in two days. Wow.


Halfway through our enjoyable stay at the beach THIS crowd showed up for a
baptism of some sort?! The three men were wearing oversized white t's and wooden
crosses and the crowd on the shore sang hymns for over 20 minutes. I'm still confused. No one was submerged although the water temp. was quite pleasant.




2 comments:
baby steps...
Dr. Marvin...I'M SAILING!!! I think I will watch that movie in honor or you.
Post a Comment