Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer 2011 (so far) Part 3 of 3

Part 3 of our Family Summer Vacation was in Pebble Beach. We had a revolving door of guests for the week but it was fun seeing so many relatives in such a short period of time. 

Being 8 months along I was sidelined for a lot of the activity I so badly wanted to participate in!! Basketball, bodysurfing, just running free! BUT--it really is a short period of time and small sacrifice for a big reward:) I was more than happy to play photographer for some of the fun.

Basketball on some local outdoor courts.





Enjoying the view all day everyday. So relaxing.

Heading to the beach.

All the boys trying to catch a wave



Trying to get some putting practice in before the fog took over...(or a security guard showed up!)




 We also walked scenic Ocean Avenue every morning, followed tradition and had cheese blintzes at the Swiss Cafe for breakfast, enjoyed a delicious and hilarious dinner in Carmel--complete with drunk bellydancers, made our annual trip to the Sweet Shop (Salted Caramel Fudge and Wine Gums!!! oooooh I want more), told scary stories, saw the new Harry Potter movie, played whiffle ball, and just enjoyed our time together.

I want everyone to come back!!

1 comment:

emily+brett said...

oh little swiss. mmmmmm how i love you! we are headed to pebble in a few weeks and i can not wait!! i hope we get a few good beach days in. i've never dared go in that water though... too cold and the thought of a shark makes me curl up in a ball.