Sunday, July 31, 2011

Eddie Vedder at the Paramount in Oakland




Since our boyfriend/girlfriend days Matt and I have been to quite a few concerts together. We share a love for music and the live experience. We've seen a variety of artists, but the timing of this concert---our last as just the two of us--was perfect.  I'm a big Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder fan and I was really excited to get to his solo concert before baby girl gets here. It was just Eddie and his instruments. He worked his way through the ukulele, banjo, harmonica, and several guitars and sang a bunch of my favorite songs.

I think our little one loved it as much as I did, she was rolling around the whole time. I had a few really personal moments holding my belly and feeling my daughter move around while Mr. Vedder sang some songs that hold special importance to me. I won't ever forget that. I hope music will be as important to her as it is to her parents. I just can't wait to get to know her!

No comments: