
Today is her 80th birthday and we are going to party! Sometime soon I want to post about my all grandparents, because really I consider them one of the absolute greatest blessings in my life. I don't know anyone else, ANYONE, who is as close to their grandparents as me and my sisters. We can talk to them about anything. Grandma and Grandpa Stauffer have been my 'stand-in' parents while I've lived in Utah and I have had some wonderful memories with them. I've truly enjoyed getting to know them on an adult level. For now, I just want to wish my Grandmother a very happy birthday! You are one of my heroes and I strive to be like you in many, many ways. Hopefully someday I will get there:)
3 comments:
Thanks for the posts and picture about Grandma, I've never seen that before or heard that story! She is wonderful and we are all indeed lucky! Love you, enjoy the family tonight!
Wow! Grandma looks super hot and sexy! Please give her a huge hug and kiss for me today. I'm really sad I can't be there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!
Your grandma is beautiful and totally looks like your sister (the one that I met)! I love that you are close to your grandparents because I don't know many people who are. A big part of why I wanted to live in NY now is because my mom's parents live a block away so I can see them all of the time. I missed them a lot when I was in Utah.
Post a Comment