
Lest you think I exaggerate, here is a photo of the bottom inside corner of my '96-'98 journal.

Luckily, I have found a like soul in my cousin Truly and we are able to share our hidden crush and not judge each other:) We've both seen all his movies, we both wrote about him in our pre-teen journals, both know a little too much about his bio, and when she saw Shutter Island before me--she was kind enough to hold off on the details until I was able to see it (today). On our way home from the theater Matt knew I'd want to stop by their place so we could discuss his performance. Scary, I know. Matt and Shane are definitely not impressed but they're nice enough to let us indulge the squealing teenage girls inside us.
Now it's all out in the open and I am not ashamed haha.

And yes, I thought he was great in Shutter Island. Don't judge me.
5 comments:
So after seeing you guys last night, I remember Matt tellin me to check out your blog...SOOO, I had to post. It was good seeing you both and I'm excited that you have work out in Cali. Good luck with everything and let me know if there is anything I can do to be of assistance!? Make sure you keep posting... :)
I also was obsessed with Leo and wanted to marry him after I saw Titanic. I would buy any magazine that I saw him in and fantasize about our life together.
I'm over him now, but I do think he is a great actor and I plan on seeing Shutter Island asap :)
this is so great. I find that I come to your blog just to read this post for the 4th time. I also give yuo mad props for posting THAT picture of our boyfriend. The first one in this post that is. It's one of many to choose from and not too recent but sure is without a doubt one of his very best! IN fact this is one of two pictures I got on him for Christmas one year, signed and everything and when I opened it I fell to the ground crying. CRYING. dramatic? I would say not!
oh boy! you AND truly...i've know about truly's obsession since the day we met but you too! crazy girls. i won't state my opinion in fear of being beaten to death by not one but two mad obsessors. she said it was an awesome movie but i refuse to see scary movies like that. the previews made me crap my pants...great post, love the journal.
oh boy! you AND truly...i've know about truly's obsession since the day we met but you too! crazy girls. i won't state my opinion in fear of being beaten to death by not one but two mad obsessors. she said it was an awesome movie but i refuse to see scary movies like that. the previews made me crap my pants...
Post a Comment