For now, this random thought. I am convinced that Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta sold her soul to the devil to become Lady Gaga. I swear, every time I happen onto one of her music videos or award show performances I get a creeped out feeling. But, can I change the station when she comes on the radio? Rarely. Her music is so catchy, but it's gotta be mind control! How do you go from being a cute, brunette, Roman Catholic 17 yr old attending NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, to a scary, dirty, face mask-wearing sex zombie pop superstar? Sell your soul to Satan, I tell you. Oh well. I'm still listening. Anyway that's all until I can upload my own pictures.


3 comments:
Toni,
you are doing a great job on the MTN it was fun to see you working the sidelines!
Apparently Miss Gaga is from an extremely affluent family in NYC. She went to NYU (which I'm sure her parents paid for. 1 year is over $40k) and then dropped out to perform in bars/restaurants, never worrying about having to make money then or in the future, and thus allowing her to "follow her dream". The majority of people would never have that opportunity, despite their level of talent. I lost respect for her after I heard that. Actually, I lost respect for her after I saw that Satan-meets-Bart-Simpson outfit but whatev. I still listen to her songs because they are catchy.
appreciate Christina's Bio on lady gaga...
she scares me but I too cant change the station when shes on. In fact, I went as far as downloading some of her music. She IS Satan...just sucking me right in!
Post a Comment