Our weekend in Moab was a much needed a break from the cold & mundane winter months and it was an awesome excuse to get together with my Mom & sisters. (Chloe we REALLY missed you!!)
Morning of the race

The race was awesome, we made some interesting friends along the way :) Once we were done we cleaned up, ate, and went out to hike to the arches & rock formations. (too many pics to post)
The next morning we woke up early and drove up the canyon to Red Cliffs Lodge to go horseback riding through the red rock canyon. It was definitely a favorite of the trip.





1 comment:
Ah! So much fun. Okay, so you must have been in awesome shape (no suprise there) to be able to complete a half marathon and then go hiking that afternoon! What the heck?
Did I already tell you that I ran the Moab half in college? I think I left a post here on the blog but it never showed up. Anyway...what was your time?
Post a Comment