Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi.

We are not dead. And Skydiving was AMAZING!!! I already want to do it again, like, next weekend!! Matt LOVED it too and is planning to convince Tyler and Nate to do it once Nate is home from the mission (2 1/2 months!). C'mon you guys have to do it if your sister-in-law did;)







I have wanted to do this since I was a little girl and it was so fun to be able to do it with Matt. Just adding it to our many adventures together, many more to come. 

p.s. I know we look like coneheads in that last pic. It was worth it.

p.s.s. I STILL need to post about my wonderful weekend adventure in Moab with Ma Stauffer. Soon to come.

5 comments:

the man said...

Looked like a blast, and super happy you're not dead!

Sarah Nelson said...

Okay, seriously AWESOME post! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! Greg's first comment when he saw that you skydived was, "Why did they do that?!" Ha ha! I told him that you'd always wanted to! Check one off of your bucket list!

chadandsydney said...

I would never!!

emily+brett said...

You are CRAZY! I would die before doing that. Brett wants to go every summer and I always say have fun cause my feet are staying on the ground! Looks beautiful up there though!

Sarah and Trent said...

I have always wanted to go sky diving - Looks like you guys had so much fun! We found your blog off of Dan and Jamie's - glad you're doing well!

Cousin Sarah and Trent Buehler