approaching domesticity.
My mom taught all of us girls the basics of sewing, but I haven't touched a sewing machine since my Junior year of high school.
Another item on my "List" has been re-learn to sew and keep it up! I got this beauty of a machine for Christmas but it has taken me over 3 months to open the box
Having my mom in town was the perfect time to start (and finish!) a sewing project. She helped me complete this lovely apron, which I am quite pleased with:)
Thank you Mom (and Dad! who somehow gets into every picture lol!!) Another thing off the list.

5 comments:
you sure that's not your brother and sister?
Such a cute apron! And I'm so jealous that you got to go skydiving! I have always wanted to do that but I'm afraid I would chicken out at the end. =) So when are we going to get to see you guys again? You need to make a trip down to AZ or something!
I got a sewing machine for my Birthday in October...it's still in the box. I'm a loser :(
Cute apron! Maybe you can teach me how to sew!
Cute apron! I can't wait to see what else you create.
Post a Comment