First, my lovely husband surprised me by bringing my beloved banana beach cruiser out of my grandparent's bike shed and getting it back to tip-top shape. Today we had our 'season opener' ride around the neighborhood and it was glorious.

Awhile back I finished the Sarah Prine series and I'm seriously considering starting all over. Sarah, the main character, is my kind of woman. I think in my next life I will run a cattle ranch in Arizona with a baby in one arm and a shotgun in the other. Awesome.

Finally, my other dream has always been to live on the beach, eat fresh fruit, and bodysurf all day. Matt and I are currently planning a trip which will allow me to live out said dream for a few days. I hear a snow storm is predicted for Thursday so this definitely gives me something to look forward to.


2 comments:
Tony,
Where are you going on this said vacation? I had Linda schedule a 10 day cruise to Mexico for David, Brandon, Linda and myself. Sound fun? Well I had not asked for the time off from work and it basically got denied. So Linda, Brandon and David are going without me and we are going to have to eat my ticket. :( Well feel sad for me and I hope you have fun on your vacation. :)
Uncle Preston
Ugh! You rode your bike already?! Jealous. Mine is still outta commission. I think I should fix it...and then PCBG can ride again!
Post a Comment