Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well I didn't want to turn 24 but it happened anyway. It was a good day but  I can't wait for my birthday gift!! 
skydiving-sydney.jpg skydiving image by bkayf7690
 I told Matt that this year ALL I wanted was to go skydiving with him. I'd heard about people going in Utah and Skydiving is something I have ALWAYS wanted to do. Thanks to Matt being willing to overcome his fear of heights we are officially jumping out of a plane March 28th!! I. CAN'T. WAIT!

skydiving-1.jpg Skydiving image by ianbier
 I'm slowly knocking things off my 'things to do before i die (or have kids)' list.
This and Kauai are at the top. The rest will remain a secret...for now:)

5 comments:

Christina and Ryan said...

And how many things on your list are illegal?

Jamie and Preston said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you on your birthday, Sarah and I even talked about it but things just got crazy! When Sarah told me you were turning 24 I about died! Sometimes I like to think that we are all just the same age, not that I am the only ancient one approaching 30 WAY too fast! Glad to hear that you had a great day! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Well, as a grandparent, I won't say I am not a little worried, but you know I have always wanted to take flying lessons. So it is nice to be brave enough to do want you always wanted to. I think 24 is a good age and both grandpa and I love you very much.

StacieStauffer said...

I love how you imply that having kids is equivalent to dying. Hahahah....just hurry up and make me an aunt already. =)

Jamie said...

Will you stop making me jealous already?

Good point about doing it before you have kids...I was fearless about going skydiving and always planned to jump out of an airplane. Now that I have little Bryson I would never even think about it!

Have fun!