Saturday, November 1, 2008

Stay Classy

Halloween has come and gone and I can't believe it. Up until about 3:30pm yesterday I was really bummed that Matt and I had no reason to dress up. Then I got the phone call from Matt..."Hey i got invited to a costume party, we can go if you really want to." Ummm YES please. Only because Halloween is my favorite holiday and I didn't want to disrespect it by not getting into costume. 


Then the dilemma was the obvious "What should we be?!" Well thanks to my sister Megan spotting a 70's style Man-Wig, the dream began to form in my mind.


Ladies and Gentleman, Ron Burgundy (Anchorman for those who don't know)






                              Veronica Corningstone (the wig was a little extreme!)

Later that night we met up with Paul and Stu who were rocking some pretty awesome costumes as well.  Amazing.
Paul as Bobby Light from Rob & Big

 And Stu as Stuart from MadTV










9 comments:

Jamie said...

Dan and I were laughing so hard when Matt sent that video last night! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the costumes! I'm glad you had a reason to dress up. I told Greg that we need to dress up every year from now on. It's just too much fun to pass up! Oh, and say hi to Stu for me! I didn't realize he was home although I should have known he'd be home by now!

Tavis Johnson said...

ahhhhhhhhh!!!! your costumes are effin' awesome! my hero, ron burgandy and his co anchor veronica corningstone.
you stay classy toni and matt.

Jamie said...

What on earth? First of all, how did she find my blog? Second of all, how did you find her blog?

Too funny...Glad she had something positive to say!

Jon and Stacey said...

Ok, Jon and I were dying laughing when we saw these pictures. The first thing Jon said was, "He looks like Geraldo!" But I thought he played the part of the Anchor Man much better. I am glad you guys had such a great time! Take care.

matt cook said...

haha Geraldo, that made me laugh

G. Sterling McCoy said...

haha, thats hilarious. get rid of that nasty stache for sure matt. maybe if you start growing it right now by next year you can have a real one!

Truly and Shane said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooo! These costumes are to die for!! I actually laughed out loud then chocked on my sweedish fish when i saw the first picture of Matt!!

Julie said...

a little afternoon delight... i like it!