Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Parent's Weekend

My Dad came into town for the weekend to see his long lost daughters! It's pretty crazy that now there are more kids in Utah than there are at home...and Chloe will be out here before you know it. Anyway we had so much fun spending time together. There really is never a dull moment when the "Big-Dawg" is around :)

Saturday we went to the football game and my Dad and I got down on the sideline .





Probably the two most important Athletic Directors in the Western United States, Brett Stauffer and Tom Holmoe.
Dad we love you and can't wait for the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Brett!!!!! Oh I wish I was there! I love your Dad! I bet you had a lot of fun with him visiting. I think that your dad just might be the #1 athletic director. I can't believe he's turned down nearly every high school and college in the U.S. You just can't beat ol' Toppenish. You know, the company Greg is going to work for in January has an office in Yakima. Your dad may be onto something here... :)