We took this picture on our very first date November 4, 2006. I found out later it was because Matt wanted to show his Mom a picture of the girl "he had been talking about" and get her opinion---so thanks Janice for saying I was cute! haha. I had such a good time on that first date, Matt was just so easy to be around and came prepared with 3 or 4 date ideas in case one didn't work out. I was impressed but I had absolutely NO idea it would lead to marriage. Crazy.
5 comments:
All I can say is you're as pretty now as you were then. I love you Tones. :)
SO SWEET! You've got yourself a great husband!
Of course she thought you were cute, you are gorgeous! That's fun picture and fun to think back to that time when you had no idea you were going to marry Matt!
So cute! First date? I wish I took a picture on our first date. Shane took me to Panda Express. OH YEAH! High class baby! I don't think he had a back up plan, actually I don't think Panda was even planned. hmmm
He definitely sounds like a keeper!! I love that he had been talking to his mom about you that is seriously cute. Plus comment number one totally seals the deal.
Post a Comment