Today is my beautiful sister's birthday and seeing as how it's the cool, expected thing to do, I thought I'd give her a much deserved blog tribute:)
She is out at BYU this year and I am so happy to have her around. I can't wait for the day when Chloe and CJ join us too!!
Here are some things about Megan that make her the amazing person that she is.
* Her quick wit.
* Her ability to cap on you to your face...and then make you think it's funny.
* The girl can dance.
* She was the one who gave Matt the hardest time when I first brought him around--and I was glad she did :)
* She is always challenging herself to do/try new things.
* Always has a good story to tell.
* Is MORE than generous with her dining plus! Just ask Matt...
* Great style. If I could fit into her clothes I would steal them.
* Is always herself even when it can be hard to do so.
* Loves a good laugh, a good friend, and a good time.
*Is so much more than this list but I just want her to know I am so proud of who she has grown up to be and for the example she sets.
Stacie took Megan to Vegas for her high school graduation gift, pretty sweet!
Blue eyes courtesy of Grandma Stauffer! Gorgeous
Matt and Megan are pretty entertaining to be around!
Happy 19th Birthday!!
1 comment:
:) love that little lady...but the pictures arent showing up? FIX IT!!
Love, Stacie =)
Post a Comment