25 Days til Christmas
23 Days til my Mom-in-laws b-day
19 Days til I go home
18 Days til Matt only has 2 semesters left of school (yay)
17 Days til my Holiday break starts
I put the decorations up the day after Thanksgiving. If it's gonna get dark by 5:30 we might as well enjoy the holiday light glow as long as possible.

Now we begin watching the many classic Christmas movies that I wait for all year long...
In no particular order :)










I know I've left some out.
But maybe I should stop now...
6 comments:
Toni, I have a very important question: do you own The Snowman on DVD and can I borrow it if you do? Because I LOVE the music...and the fact that you have seen it. I love all of the movies that you listed and also I love The Santa Clause, A Christmas Carol (the one with George C Scott) and It's A Wonderful Life. Christmas movies make me a happier person.
Merry Christmas! I love your tree. Now you've got me all excited about Christmas movies. Parker and I have already watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
I watched Home Alone the other night all by myself and had a good laugh. I still enjoyed it. I am looking forward to a Christmas Carol with George C. Scott, also.
Love Grandma G
Amen to Chritsmas trees and Christmas movies!!! Let the Holiday begin!!!!!
i think a christmas story gets my vote. you cant beat that one
"i cant get up! i cant get up!" haha
Thanks for your congrats. And I just watched Christmas vacation last night... I love that movie! Anyway... are you guys in Salt Lake? We are planning a trip to Utah & Idaho the week after christmas and if you guys will be in town we'd love to see you!
Post a Comment