Anyway, right before we got to the theater Matt got a call from one of my all time favorite people--Grandpa Dave. The summer before we got married Matt worked for Dave on his farm. I had the pleasure of visiting them frequently on his beautiful land, and I also was able to develop a fun relationship with Matt's Grandpa.

He gave me many words of wisdom on men and marriage that I am still so thankful for. I remember sitting out on his porch under the stars just the two of us talking. Matt would peek out the window wondering what we were talking about. I'll never tell haha. I'm just lucky to know such an insightful guy.
That night he was calling to stay with us for the night because he was on his way back to Idaho from Arizona. I love having him over to share his latest adventures! The next morning when I got up he was already gone but he left this for me on our message board...

A check for "Hotel & Bar". I love that guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment