Monday, October 6, 2008

'Beware the ides of March'

As some of you may know, I am quite the Shakespeare buff. I just absolutely love the plays, the sonnets, the quips and cusses. I went to the Ashland Oregon  Shakespeare festival my senior year in high school with my AP English class. I have been hooked ever since.

This weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of attending the Cedar City Shakespeare festival with my lovely sisters. It was fabulous and I have decided to make it a yearly ritual if anyone wants to join me! We saw Julius Caesar and Gaslight---a non-Shakespearean play about a murder mystery set in old London.

        Stauffer Sisters with Mr. Shakespeare



"We're involved..."    name the movie.

I thought this poster for Julius Caesar was 
really thought provoking.
It was a quick, wonderful escape. I'm glad to have my hilarious sisters as road-trip buddies:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear you had fun! I'm taking an English class and I will soon be entering into the Shakespeare section. Wish me luck! Maybe I should have gone with you. :)

chadandsydney said...

Found you!!!