Here's a confession--I am a compulsive list maker. I make them all the time, for any reason, multiple times a day and especially before bed. Making a list before bed just clears my mind and lets me go to sleep knowing I won't forget my upcoming tasks. I make lists with the same information but in different orders after I've decided what priority I should list them in. Strange?
4 comments:
I seriously would love to make fun of your lists, but really, I am SO guilty of that! The thing is, I suck at remembering things to do each day. It doesn't help that Parker distracts me too. I mean, I even have to right down which laundry load I'm doing on what day. Ha ha! I used iCalendar on my iMac and I have color-coded the lists according to what type of thing it is I have to do (personal, family, cleaning, etc.) I look at the calendar now, and I don't see any blank spaces. I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person out there! Oh, and having a husband gone until 10 really sucks. Sorry!
This sounds to me like a great habit.
I used to adore making lists, but that was back in my school days. Broing lectures never seemed as long when I planned my weekly dinner menus and created in-depth grocery lists.
P.S. I can relate about the absent husband thing. Sometimes I think of all the fun things i could do with dan being gone (ie; go to a movie or visit a friend) then i remember, wait... I have a sleeping child in the back room. guess i'm not going anywhere.
You are too funny!!!
what up matt?! and toni since i guess we've been introduced now. thought i'd drop by and check out ya'lls blog. congrats on the tshirt man. dang good feeling that is...
(this is garlan by the way, in case my nasty picture doesnt give it away)
Post a Comment