BYUTV is broadcasting this weekend's football game LIVE--Nationwide to anyone who has the channel. This is a huge first for BYU and for the show I host & assistant produce--True Blue.
True Blue aires every wednesday at 4:30 pm and
8:00 pm AND True Blue: Special Edition (coverage of Bronco's press conference) aires live every Monday at 10 am.
This Friday, because BYU is airing the game vs. the Utah State Aggies Live , we also get to do a special half-time segment. We have some pretty big names hosting and I get to be the live reporter that they toss to. To some of you this may sound like blah blah blah football blah BUT hear me out. Tune into the game this Friday on BYUTV and help support BYU Broadcasting. (KJZZ will also be airing it in Utah but if you are outside of Utah you can watch it live on BYUTV!)
SO, points to remember: Football vs. Utah State this Friday at 6pm
True Blue:Special Edition Mondays at 10 am
True Blue Wednesdays at 4:30
My associates and I work hard on these shows and your support is appreciated!!
7 comments:
I am a witness to how hard Toni works on the show. Next stop, ESPN!
Toni, that is so awesome! Believe me I was in school with you and I know what a big deal that is, I am so proud of you. I am obviously the intern who did not suceed:)But I am proud to say I know you!
Calgary is awesome and it is beautiful, we have had a lot of fun just doing new things and taking this adventure for what it is worth! It was really good to hear from you!
Toni you did awesome tonight, and you were smokin hot (as always).....
toni,
great job last night that was awesome. you are a true professional and i could see you on espn someday no doubt you have the skills.
Matt i saw you poking your head in there trying to get some camera time that was funny bro.
-mike
You are amazing! I wish I had the chanel to watch it. Can't wait to see your resume tape after all of this.
Hey Toni!
I hope everything went well this weekend! We don't get byu tv...we were just wondering if there is anyway we could see the footage online. Let us know! It sounds like things are going great for you, hope all is well. Tell matt hi for us!
I saw you and you looked fantastic I might add. I'm totally impressed...you're awesome.
Post a Comment