Can it be true? Has it really been a year already?!
I have so many wonderful memories of August 16th 2007. For a girl who NEVER once thought about weddings until she was faced with the issue of putting her own together in 3 months. I can honestly say it was perfect. Mom, I have you to thank for that.
And now, I have been married to my perfect match for over a year and it just keeps getting better. I can be pretty strong-willed and set in my ways sometimes.
There is no point in trying to argue with Matt because he will just turn around
and make me laugh with one of his many 'faces'.
A trait I have definitely come to appreciate.
We went to The Tree Room at Sundance to celebrate and it was fun to just reminisce about all we've done and plan for all we want to do.
Matt, you are perfect for me and I love you.
This may be my longest post ever but a LOT has happened. We flew out on our anniversary to visit my family. There we were greeted with this lovely 'anniversary' cake! Look closely, my siblings were trying to send me a message :) All in good time kids.


This past year my parents have been building a home and it is finally done! I can't believe they are all moved out of my childhood home and into the new one (almost). I said my goodbyes to 'North "E" Street' in February and I LOVE the new place. Now instead of living in town they are in the middle of a beautiful cherry orchard.
Big Dawg aka my Dad exhausted from all the hard work.
To quote Family Guy, "I think this house is freakin' sweet."
Typical C.J having a staring contest with a horse
This picture doesn't really fit but I just had to put it because I love it. It's the view from
This picture doesn't really fit but I just had to put it because I love it. It's the view from the front of our cabin, the lake is through the trees. We got to spend a couple days
Okay so my sisters taught me how to 'leg wrestle' and I had to post this picture to
remind my siblings that I can still take them. I took on Chloe AND C.J. and threw 'em
both. (though to be fair i could only do it once and they beat me every time after that lol)

FAMILY! Our time together is never long enough. I think I'll start a countdown chain
to the holidays now :) We love you!!

*Sidenote: Megan is now at BYU and I love having her around! Time is flying...









4 comments:
SO Fun!!!! I love all your pictures! My favorite is the cake for your anniversary... subliminal messaging baby! Hmm... I think I'll buy you a baby outfit for Christmas. :)
Congrats you guys! You looked so beautiful on that special day. Wish we could see more of everyone. We'll have to make it a point to plan fun get togethers. What do you say?
Oh my gosh!! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the pregnancy cake--I thought it was an announcement! Too funny...
When are you coming out to Pebble Beach again?
Congrats on the year anniversary! You guys make a great couple. :)
Post a Comment