Thursday, June 19, 2008

GREEN with Envy...

The Rolling Rally will commence in an hour through the streets of Boston and Doc, Pierce, Allen, and KG finally get their rings. I have really, really enjoyed staying up late every game night with the Cook Crew cheering on the Celts!  

What a great series. Especially for a Kobe-Hater like me. Man the Lakers are an UGLY team. That's another bonus to the win...no more having to look at close up shots of Vujacic, Walton, and Gasol. 



 Eeeewww.


 I'd much rather look at close ups of the Parquet Posse for obvious reasons. Seriously.




Lakers Suck. Sorry A. Swapp and S. Brady :)


1 comment:

the swapps said...

Why must you hate me so!?!?!? It's a good thing you're so cute. And I will agree with you - Lakers = not too good looking. Celtics = pretty good looking (except Ray Allen's voice KIND OF reminds me of Charles Barkley. "That's terrr-ble.")