Thursday, April 24, 2008

El Fin

Matt is officially DONE with FINALS!! And I am oh so happy. For more on this...I hand the laptop over to Mr. Cook himself:

Well this blog is a very special place, because it allows the world to hear my thoughts.  Pretty scary what the internet has done.  I finished school yesterday and don't start my internship until the beginning of June, so I pretty much have a 1 month vacation.  Of course I am going to go to the gym every day to keep Toni off my back (Just kidding Toni).  

I'm excited for a couple of things now that school has ended.  
1.  I get to spend more time with my wife
2.  I get to go golfing whenever I want
3.  I get to watch my Celtics for the next couple of months

I'm out......Matt Cook

Okay well there you have it folks. I want Matt to be more involved in this whole blogging thing even if it is just giving us all a rundown on how he'll spend his free time. Of course I'M hoping that the next month will ALSO involve
1. A weekend at Grandpa Dave's in Inkom Idaho
2. A trip to Disneyland! (seriously, I really want to go)
3. AND success in finding our residence for next year.
 Any of you married people in Provo have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

Congrats Matt! So...I noticed you guys didn't say anything about his grades...that bad huh? Ha ha, just kidding. But seriously, I love when each semester is over! So, have fun and tell Matt to enjoy his month off. If he wants, he can get a lesson in Parenting 101...I'll send Parker to you for a month and I can have the vacation instead! Honestly, I would miss Parker too much and I wouldn't want him coming back as a Celtics fan!

DC said...

Congrats on finishing Matt... loving the fact that you woke up and watched both Sox games that morning by the way.

You guys going to stay at my parents or are you looking for a place???

Keep up the good work on the blog Toni, its a great way for me to make sure my bro is taking care of you! You're a great sis.-in-law!