Thursday, April 17, 2008

True Blue

So, for those of you who don't know I work for a wonderful BYU Sports show at KBYU called True Blue. It has kept me busy and kept my sports broadcasting skills sharp while Matt is finishing his education. It seriously is such a great job.

And, my family gets to watch every Wednesday since KBYU is broadcast nation-wide.  
Anyway, BYU sports holds an awards show every year for their athletes and this year Jarom (another True Bluer) and I got to do a Y-Awards "Blue" carpet pre-show. We interviewed some of the athletes and award presenters before the show. 


Honestly it was funny having to get semi-formally dressed up. I don't love dress shopping(trust me, it's not that fun when you are tall and nothing fits!). I kinda hoped my wedding dress would be the last formal I'd have to deal with. However, Modest By Design sponsored the event so we had to wear their apparel. Ok, ok, it wasn't THAT bad:)

Shaun Bradley is very tall, 7'6" to be exact...So I had to ask him to sit on 
the piano bench for the interview! He was very nice and kindly obliged.
Here are a few other fun pics from the night.

Watch TRUE BLUE!! Wednesdays at 4:30! I love my job.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok you look so gorgeous and so tan too! =) I hope we get to see you guys again soon... you guys aren't planning to come down our way for the big reunion in June/July are you?

Sarah Nelson said...

How fun! Come on, admit it, you loved wearing a formal dress! I'm not saying that I'd want to wear formals all the time, but now and then, I think I wouldn't mind so much. You look great! Pretty dress, pretty hair, pretty skin, pretty make-up, pretty you!

Christina and Ryan said...

Toni, you look gorgeous! And your dress looks amazing. I love when you can find a dress that is incidentally modest or just modest enough so you don't feel like a Hasid (that was a Jewish reference so feel free to look it up).

Jamie said...

I am laughing out loud. Love the last pic, by the way. Also, I think the dress is cute.