Monday, April 21, 2008

thoughts.

    Warning: These are my random thoughts expressed in text because...it's Monday. Enough said.

  • Even though I graduated last April I am still feeling the stress of finals because Matt is always busy studying and I just want to go play! But the end is in sight. Wednesday, good or bad, it will all be over! yay.


                  • I now seem to have calculated the equation for how much time I have before Matt talks in his sleep. About 1hr 45min after he passes out is when he begins to ramble, and then again around 3:30am. If those times overlap he may even get up and walk around...asleep.


                  Zzzzz's Last night the ramblings were about Peru, usually it's the Red Sox or Econ. Oh well I'll put up with it...with a face like that how could I not?! :)

                  • I made really good chicken enchiladas for dinner yesterday, and I look forward to having them for lunch today.


                              • Today looks promising but Utah weather is crazy. Last week Matt and I played tennis in 75 degree weather one day, the next day? Snow. Not loving that. I am definitely a warm weather girl...

                              3 comments:

                              janice said...

                              Toni, I am so sorry, I would have warned you had I known...or not...you might have said no and he would still be single and living at home! Sorry, love, your mother-in-law

                              TJ and Chelsey said...

                              Toni, we really do need to get together, I am sick of always just wishing that you would actually want to hang out with me instead of just seeing you from afar. haha! you guys need some seriously cool married friends, and your in luck because you just happen to be related to the coolest of them all! oh yeah, you know that We are sweet! but really just call us anytime, we are always playing games and hanging out and what not!

                              Sarah Nelson said...

                              Wow, I sure know how you feel about hating the cold weather! But...I'm in California now so there are definitely no snowy days! Jack Jack says hi! :) Good luck with that sleep talking thing...try putting a muzzle on him!