Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Break with the Stauffer-Cooks!

I am always excited for the end of March because it means spring break for my family and every year they come to Utah and visit!! This year the Cook's made the trip as well to go to conference and spend time with family. It was such a fun (and busy) week!          A super fun trip to FatCat's for some VERY competitive bowling!!

Honestly, I just have a really really ridiculously  good looking family. 
It's a blessing and a curse...

Quote of the week, "It's Good!" 

Out to support "The Juggernauts"! Matt's intramural basketball team. They made it all the way to the final four!
Classic.
Matt also got Janice and Ashlee to rock out on guitar hero. Seriously 
priceless moments!

*The Battling Beauties*
Baby Bryson getting a little treat from Grandma:)
I just got some awesome Cook Family pics in the mail but I still need to scan them and get them on here! Until then, here is the one I stole from Jamie's blog:)
We are extremely grateful for such wonderul families and we had SOO much fun with everyone! We hope to see you guys very very soon!!

No comments: