First Date
University Ave Condo's
Dating
BYU Library
Getting Serious...
Family Dinner at the Mayan
Graduation
Engaged
In New Boston
Pictures at Riverwoods
Officially Mr. & Mrs.
Salt Lake Temple
1st year adventures:
Juanes in Vegas
Touchdown Jesus, Notre Dame
Niagra Falls
Boston Temple
Fenway
Second Year:
Halloween "Anchorman"
Championship Intramural team
Skydiving
Kauai
Twins:)
Seattle with the Stauffers
Safeco Field
Third Year
Intramural Football
TD Banknorth Garden
Christmas with the Cooks
New York
Inkom Idaho
Annual trip to Grandpa Dave's
MWC Basketball Tournament
Final True Blue
Graduation!
Fourth Year
City by the Bay
Cal Bears Football
Thanksgiving, Pebble Beach
Working for the Warriors
Daughter #1 :)
Jensen/Swapps in Gilroy
Building the Crib
4 years Married
I selected these pictures pretty quickly and realized I was going to leave out a lot of fun memories! Wow. We've done a lot these past 4-5 years. We've loved the time that we've spent just the two of us together and looking back I realize that we've really made the most of it. Everytime someone says "Oh be sure to enjoy your time now because once that baby comes, you'll never have a moment alone again," I just laugh.
We've had over 4 years of moments alone. We've really gotten to know each other, grown up, gone on adventures, learned how to fight fair, and waited patiently for the right time to start out family. We couldn't be happier, more sure of our decision, or more excited for what the future holds. Now we are just waiting for Cook party of 2 to become Cook party of 3, and then we will have someone else to take along on our adventures!


































7 comments:
We are Cookies....dum da dum dum dum dum dum
Very sweet post! So excited for your new baby girl coming soon!
I think I am emotional cause this made me want to cry. Maybe I just feel bad for you that you've been married to Matt for 4 years. ;) JUST KIDDING! Love you both! Can't wait for the babe to get here!!
I love your pictures and the time it represents. I think you have done exactly the right things together and you will continue to do them with Cook No. 3 (Riley Vienna). (just putting in my 2 cents worth). Love all of you so much.
I loved these pictures! 4 years? wow! I'm so excited for baby boy to come. You guys are going to be great parents. I couldn't help but notice that there are a lot of shots there at sporting events :) You guys know how to have fun!
Congratulations Toni! We're coming up on our 4th anniversary in 2 months too. Time flies, doesn't it?
Love you two and can't wait for three- ash
Post a Comment