To post that we are expecting a baby girl! I am five months along, due September 9th.
We kept it to ourselves for the first 4 months. I just wanted to have time to think about having a baby and the upcoming changes.
I was working 3 jobs those first four months and it was kind of fun to have a little secret to put a smile on my face and have no one know why. It was also exhausting and a little difficult to keep when people wondered why I was so tired! Thankfully--as of last week--I'm down to one job and normal hours. No more getting home at 1a.m. Ugh.
Since I first found out I was pregnant I knew it was going to be a girl. To be honest, I always felt like Matt and I would have a girl first. He's going to be such a good Dad.
This past month has been really fun though. We finally felt ready to tell family and friends, felt the baby move, and had the ultrasound tech confirm what we knew all along:)
Anyway, it's out now and we are elated. It's very humbling when you get a glimpse at the big picture.
10 comments:
congrats! way to go in keeping it a secret for that long! you guys will be such great parents- what a lucky little girl...
NO WAY!!! How did you keep it a secret for that long? I'm so excited...keep us updated with lots of pictures and baby plans!
I nominate myself as god mother. Is that allowed? Whatever ;)
Yay yay yay!!!! You know I couldn't possibly be more excited for you two. Cannot wait for September! Love this little cook family.
AHHH!! Congrats!! I hope you are feeling okay and that morning sickness hasn't been too bad. Also, with all the pictures you have posted, you don't even look pregnant! Yay for little girls!
YAY!!! this makes me so happy.
And I can't believe you worked 3 jobs the first 4 months. All I wanted to do was sleep.
Love all three of you!
Holy smokes! You must be dang good at keeping secrets! ...and one that doesn't show very much when you're pregnant. You held out a long time to even tell your family! Congratulations Toni and Matt. I'm so happy you are no longer working three jobs. I can't believe you did that and went through your first trimester at the same time. Your baby girl will be as beautiful as you. Awesome!
Toni, you will be a great mother as well! We're so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!
So excited for you guys! Our babies will be the same age. Congrats :)
WooHoo! I am very excited for you guys! You will be awesome parents!
i am so excited you found out! and that you are having a girl!!! i finally find out this monday .. doesn't time fly by with pregnancy?? i can't believe i'll be 24 weeks .. so much fun we are due almost the same time!
Post a Comment