Can't believe it already came and went. October was a month full of Fall festivities though. We carved pumpkins, made treats, went to a haunted house, watched some scary movies, and dressed up for our Ward's Trunk or Treat. (Kind of funny how once you're out of college Halloween is a time to dress up scary again, instead of feeling the pressure to look 'hot' in a costume haha.)
We took it a little too far though I think. The kids were pretty scared walking up to our trunk. Next year we'll follow suit and go the funny/clever route :)
Vampire.
Old Hag
You can't really see it all but we had our trunk pretty decked out with spooky sounds blasting and all.
It was a good night.
3 comments:
That is awesome! You guys looked so good! Although I am pretty sure my kids would've had nothing to do with you! LOL!
"Absolutely HIIIIIIIDEOUS!!"
hahaha-witchy cackle. :)
Ha ha. I love you guys and your Halloween spirit. For a second I was confused by the Pilot, then I remembered we have the exact same car. Too funny.
Post a Comment