In all the busyness of this past month I haven't really felt like updating the blog, but we've done some fun things and I want to document them!
I've got to say that Matt and I are LOVING living in California. There is so much to do and see (and eat!) and the weather is phenomenal.
San Francisco had it's annual Fleet Week in the city a few weeks ago. We braved the crowds and ear piercing sounds to watch the Blue Angels. (This picture up-loader thing is not cooperating...not sure what is going to show up)
The highlight of the event was watching this boat full of tourists capsize in the wind. Sounds harsh but it was hilarious, they obviously didn't know what they were doing and the wind was wasn't helping their situation. They tipped several times and the whole crowd on the shore started chanting "Sink! Sink!" haha. (There were lots of other boats right nearby waiting to help so it wasn't as dangerous as it sounds.)
They eventually did capsize and start to sink, and the crowd erupted in cheers!
1 comment:
I am homesick...so homesick.
Post a Comment