Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mr. Cook

Matt is a real business man now and I am quite proud of him. These pictures are from his first day of work a couple weeks ago. I snuck these pictures as he was walking to the car---he still hasn't seen them so we will see if he ever checks this blog...doubtful since I rarely update it.

There is just something great about a guy (who you usually see in basketball shorts and t-shirts) all dressed up and looking sharp:)



Now, the quest for MY job continues...

1 comment:

Truly and Shane said...

Uncle Matty is HOT! I totally LOOOVE that you snuck these shots in and he didn't even know you took them let alone posted them! He really does look all business and he looks like he OWNS it!
As for you my dear...June 24-July 2 is going to be a PAR-TAY in Newport! And it will not be one if you're not there! MAke.IT.Happen!