
We took bart into the city and met up with Matt after work for lunch at Osha (great Thai food--thanks Dan for the recommendation!) and then we walked the Pier, got some salt water taffy, and then took the muni to AT&T Park for Giants vs. Diamondbacks. It was my first time at a Giants game (the Oakland A's are my family's team)--don't know if I can choose GIants over A's but the park was pretty sweet :)

We also celebrated Stacie's big 23!!!! She's done with college and off to an exciting life! In fact this very moment she is en route to the Philippines for 2 weeks with my other favorite Stacie (Jensen) on a humanitarian trip. Jealous:)

We also HAD to stop by my Grandparent's old home in Concord. It's where my Dad grew up and where I have many, many magical childhood memories. I get a little emotional every time we drive by. This time I had to get out and take a picture for Grandma and Grandpa:)

Oh, and maybe we walked down to the park to play on the toys...and have timed obstacle course races:) Classic.
On her last day in town we got up and went to Tilden Park and hiked around. It's such a beautiful area and you can see the Golden Gate Bridge from on top of the hill. Wonderful weather and a wonderful weekend with my sister.



To top off the day we picked up Aunt Shelley from the airport and went to Fenton's for lunch and ice cream. Oh Fenton's, that is a post for another time. Now we just need some more visitors!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a ton of fun! Thanks for the pic of Gma and Gpa's house, I have never seen it...I know Preston has a lot of memories there! Just an FYI we are having a shower for Lindsey on the 26th ( I think that's the date) I haven't got invites out yet, but just wanted you to be aware-Hope you can make it! We would love to come see you guys soon, let us know when you have a free weekend and we can come down! Love you both!
you are having fun. can i be invited?
You are ALWAYS invited!! Come back!
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pic of Grandma and Grandpa's house is bringing tears to my eyes! I sure miss it there! I don't always drive by the house when I go to the bay because it gets me too worked up. Sounds like you are having a blast! Happy late birthday Stacie!
This is dan... next stop you have to hit up Mama's at Washington Square in the north end. Then try Unicorn on Pine and Battery as well. Lots of good eats in SF...
Post a Comment