Seriously, Toni is the best. She is very smart (Her Brain Age is 20!), extremely talented (hosts her own TV show and will someday be on a billboard), and is super hot. Plus, she is adventerous and makes me do stuff I never would've done.

I love you TODY! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Have fun!
this is so cute! toni you have a sweet husband and that picture is CRAZY!!!!!
oh yeah, and sorry i didn't comment on YOUR blog! the person i actually know! haha. i found your blog again the other day (i don't know how i get on these weird links of blog-to-blog) but so glad i did again too! i saw you on byu tv the other night. i was watching the volleyball game (my brother is cosmo) and was so excited to see someone i know! was jamie a comms student too? i swear i've seen her before. anyways, so good to connect with you again!
Wow!! You are sure brave.. something I could NEVER do!!! So, you finally left Utah huh... is it just glorious?? :) jk.. I actually love UT in the summers, it's winter that is dreadful. Thanks for the well wishes, hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment