My one and only brother turned 15 this month and I've been meaning to give him a little tribute. 15 years old! It's weird when your youngest sibling has reached an age that you vividly remember.
We are 10 years apart, and I'll never forget when he was born. I was, at first, upset that my mom was having a boy. I thought we were supposed to be an all girl family since my cousins had all boys. I'm so glad I was wrong. As soon as I saw him in the hospital, I knew he was part mine.
I was already such a tom-boy and having a little brother gave me someone to play sports with, dig up worms, catch frogs, and play video games with. (My sisters were pretty goof with that stuff too*) He is such a great guy, and he sure isn't a kid anymore. I'm so grateful for him and for all the fun he brings to my life! Love you C.J!
Grandma, Mom, C.J.

This was Summer '08. He is now taller than me:)

2 comments:
oh Ceej! He is so beyond his years too, in the most positve way. Hes a rare 15 year old that can hold conversation and have stuff to say in return. When I think about other 15 year old guys he's by far ahead of them. I feel like he knows how to treat a lady. oh he'll be a great husband huh! I think Ashton wants to marry him! sick truly. how about best friends!
hahaha oh man, it is cute when they're young but i guess it's just wrong when they're older:) He'll definitely be protective of those little girls though.
Post a Comment