Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stacie Michelle

May 29th was the 22nd birthday of my lovely sister Stacie Michelle!!! So of course  she needs a blog post in her honor:) For her birthday we went camping at Payson Lake and put our Seven Peaks season passes to good use. It was a great couple of days!

A few reasons I LOVE my little sis:
She is pretty much down for anything at anytime. If it sounds remotely fun, she is in.


Even her 'ugly picture' face is beautiful. Unfair.

She's always good for some juicy story or interesting little tidbit to spice up my day.
Depending on the day I can always count on her to be my "hiking/running/exercising" partner OR my "lets drop this and get some ice cream" partner. A good quality in a true friend:)
I remember when I was first dating Matt, he was so impressed by how nice stacie was (and is) and how she's good at making people feel important and special. And it's all genuine. She cares about people and wants others to be happy, a wonderful quality I admire.

I could get sappy but I will just say Happy Birthday! We love you SOO much and are excited for your future, whatever it may bring!

2 comments:

StacieStauffer said...

Thanks Bones :) you're the best big sister I could ever ask for. Love Ya.

Unknown said...

What's up my Nerds!
It takes two gorgeous people to have gorgeous children.