ASHLEY MARIE JENSEN SWAPP
Ashley Marie Jensen Swapp
Upon your couch I'd like to flop
So we could talk for hours and hours
'bout fun memories, yours mine and ours. (thats a stretch I know)
Of surfing boys and Lake Powell 'ears'
Of cousin "trades" and creepy hospital fears.
Of boys from T-town that liked your style
Of swimming to a buoy in Hawaii-over a mile?
Of 2a.m. hot tubbing & donut runs
Of riding our bikes til the setting of the sun.
Of faking sleep to help a friend :)
Of wishing summer would never end.
Of finding me a Cook and meeting your Swapp
Our random adventures never have to stop!
Okay, okay all cheesy poems aside today is the birthday of the lovely Ashley Swapp whom I love so very much! You are such a great friend to so many people and you brighten everyone's day. Have a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:
SWO-MO!!! Haha. Toni - thank you so stinking much...for everything! Especially that poem. You have a serious gift. I love you so stinking much and this totally made my day. Again, I knew I liked you.
Post a Comment